Our courses can be started at any time of the year and are intended for all types of people: beginners, intermediate, and advanced. In all of them, materials and the use of tools are included, so you don’t have to bring anything to class.
Basic guidelines for all the courses
There are some rules that help our activities to be harmonic, both for those who receive the classes, and the professors that give them. Suggestions are welcome.
Payment of the courses
- The amount of each course is paid from 1 to 5 of every month, in advance. Punctuality is requested in the monthly payment.
- Lack of class attendance does not imply non-payment of the monthly payment or a discount for the classes that might be lost.
- The course price includes all necessary materials. There are no extra charges, unless the student wishes to use canvas for painting, which are their responsibility, as well as all other materials or big quantities of them that are not in the program.
- You must give at least 15 days notice of the cessation of regular classes in order to avoid paying for the following month.
- When you can not attend a class and want to retrieve it, you must give us and advance notice of 2 days as minimum, in order to organize schedules. Otherwise, the class is lost.
- The possibility to retrieve classes is not an obligation from our studio. Notices must be by mail, phone, Whatsapp or SMS.
- Classes can be recovered only within the current month.
- Public holidays are not recovered.
- Whoever has to leave before the end of the class, or arrives late, will not have the right to recover the missing minutes.
Changes and duration of classes
- The studio reserves the right to reschedule a time if there is not a minimum number of students.
- In regular classes, each class lasts two hours (2 hrs.), that includes the last 10 minutes to collect materials, clean tools, take out your works and leave the used area in conditions.
- In intensive courses, the duration of each class depends on the student. The total duration of intensive courses is of one month and a half, unless previously agreed differently.
- Works should be removed from the studio in a maximum of one (1) month after the course ends. Since then we can not be responsible for them.
- In special cases we can always try to get to an agreement, trying that the solutions are benefitial for both sides.
Reserve your place now!
Feel free to get in touch with us and schedule a visit to our studio!